Write for us
TheIndiabizz Media majorly covers news, business, and startup stories of India. write for us news
Read these guidelines if you want to publish as a guest.
- Ensure that the article is not promotional.
- Ensure that the article isn’t published elsewhere and original (not plagiarised).
- The article length should be at least 700 words.
- Try to back the information in the article with data and mention sources wherever applicable.
- Use bulleted lists and sub-heads to make the article skimmable for the readers.
- We hold the right to modify or edit any in formation given in your article only to make it better and searchable for the users.
We have a list of categories to classify your content accordingly. Take a look below.
Lifestyle: All about the latest Innovations, Lifehacks, Gadgets & Events that add colors to life.
Entertainment: From the buzzing world of Movies, Television & Social Media…
Sports: About Cricket, Football, Olympics etc. straight from the field!
Politics: Of Politicians, Parliament & the Power Play!
Astronomy: Mars Mission, Space, Recent achievements in Astronomy…
Science & Technology: The most interesting developments from the world of science!
Travel: Best Places to Travel, Travel Itinerary, Recommendations, Travel hacks and much more…
Relationships: Dating Tips, Love & Romance, Every aspect of Relationships…
Causes: Issues in our Society, Empowerment, Right to Freedom & many more causes for the benefit of people.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please read the following guidelines:
Submitting a Post
All contributions and submissions must be made via email in order to be considered.
In your email, please include:
- Your name
- A brief outline of your article idea
- An author biography
Contributors are encouraged to include artwork such as photos, graphics and other collateral with their submission.
The editor via email at:
In order to make the chances of your submission getting accepted and published on theindiabizz .com, please familiarise yourself with the content we produce.
All submissions must be unique (i.e. not found elsewhere on the internet).
Acceptable submissions may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- News/product releases
- Feature articles
- Opinion pieces
- Multimedia (videos, podcasts, etc.)
Please note that we reserve the right to refrain from publishing due to unsuitability, or make minor amendments to the article if required.
We welcome long and in-depth articles.
All news stories should be at least 700 words in length, and others must have a minimum of 1000 words.