Can You Get Pregnant Even After Stopping The Pills?
A mother is who nourishes her young one with love and care. She cherishes every cry and laughs. She is who decodes her baby’s umm to yum.
If you feel it’s the right time to be a mum, you are right! Now, if you think you have to stop your birth control and that will cause a problem in your pregnancy. All your doubts would be cleared in further discussion.
These abortion pills contain hormones to stop the growth of pregnancy hormone called “progesterone” in the body. Progesterone is the pregnancy hormone. It is responsible for the normal growth of the pregnancy.
These pills are safe for regular use. The pill is quite safe for use but you should only take these by a proper prescription from a gynecologist.
The risks associated with taking the abortion pill are-
- Sometimes the abortion pills don’t work and the pregnancy continues.
- Pregnancy tissues may remain in the uterus.
- There might be blood clots that remain in the uterus
- You might suffer bleeding too much or for too long
- You might suffer infections
- You might be allergic to pills.
These problems are not common and should not be ignored. They can cause damage in rare cases.
Is there any other better method of contraception? Yes, there are other better methods of contraception present in the market. There is a list of contraception that you can use instead of medicines.
1) Condoms – These are barrier contraceptives. They are 99% effective.
2) IUD’s – Intra Uterine Device is the contraceptive device inserted into a women’s body. There are two types of IUDs available in the market namely- hormonal IUDs or copper releasing IUDs.
3) Contraceptive implant – It is a hormonal method of contraceptive. It works for a long duration. In this method basically, a thin plastic rod-like structure is inserted into her arms. These are responsible for releasing progestational hormone. These hormones are responsible for the thickening of cervical mucus and thinning the lining of the uterus. Hence, resulting in no implantation. Therefore no conceiving.
4) Contraceptive injection– this is also a hormonal method of birth control. In this method, progestational hormones are injected into her body through injection. This hormone is responsible for the thickening of cervical mucus and thinning the lining of the uterus. This results in no fertilization.
Can you fall pregnant even after using the pill?
Yes, you can fall pregnant even after using pills. According to data, abortion pills are 93% efficient for avoiding unwanted pregnancy.
Hence, falling pregnant after the pill is possible. Therefore you should take the pills as prescribed by the doctor and you should make sure you complete the dose of the prescribed pills.
To avoid falling pregnant after the pill, you should ensure taking contraceptives in the following way-
- Consume one pill for 21 days regularly.
- Stop your birth control for seven days. You’ll get your periods this week when you stop taking pills.
- You must note that it is only safe to take such pills after concerning and taking a proper prescription from a doctor.
What are the pregnancy hormones after abortion pills?
Estrogen and progesterone are the two major pregnancy hormones. The combination of these two hormones can make you pregnant or, an imbalance of these two hormones can even cause abortion.
Progesterone is one of the pregnancy hormones that are responsible for the growth of future life.
The pregnancy hormone works to stop the growth of these hormones such that pregnancy does not persist.
For many people, abortion pills bring the following symptoms. You might suffer with-
- Lots of cramping in your belly
- You might have heavy bleeding with blood clots
- You might have an upset stomach and vomiting.
- Diarrhea may persist in some cases
- Dizziness and tiredness
- You might suffer mild fever (99-100° F) or chills
Pregnancy hormones after abortion pills can continue even after using them. If the pills aren’t taken at the right time as prescribed by a doctor.
All about Home Artificial Insemination
Artificial Insemination conceiving requires sperm to travel in the cervix to the ampulla region where the egg waits to fertilize. Successful fertilization of an egg is a matter of many events to fall in place. Here are some factors that affect successful insemination.
- You must have frequent sex during peak ovulation. It is important because to track your periods for successful ovulation. To plan a baby prior, you should make a chart or so about your schedule of menstruation.
- You must choose a healthy lifestyle that helps you in getting pregnant. You should quit an unhealthy lifestyle such as skipping meals, smoking, drinking alcohol, etc.
- You must have a nutritionally balanced diet. Start having a balanced diet and quit dieting and skipping meals. You should consume some green vegetables, fruits, and dry fruits in your diet.
Women who are unable to conceive can now conceive using home artificial insemination techniques. For women above 35 years of age who find it difficult to conceive can use the advancement brought by science to introduce a beautiful blessing in their life.
Home Artificial insemination is a method to deliver sperm directly to the cervix or uterus. This is done to increase the chance of women getting pregnant.
Ways of insemination
There are two ways of home artificial insemination:
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) – It is a procedure through which sperms are inserted directly into the uterus.
The steps involved are-
1) Your doctor will use an instrument called an insemination speculum to make the uterus wide open for an excess of the following process.
2)Your doctor will use a thin wire-like instrument, and insert it through the vagina and place the sperm into the uterus with the help of it. It requires special supervision to operate.
- Intracervical insemination (ICI): It is a type of artificial insemination for inserting sperm directly into the cervix. It is a path present just outside the uterus. This approach is easy to use, you may take the help of a doctor or do it yourself at home.
The steps to follow are given below-
1) You have to monitor her menstruation cycle using a calendar method, ultrasound, by taking her temperature regularly, or a combination of all these. In rear cases, a doctor may prescribe medications to induce ovulation and increase the chance of women to release multiple eggs.
2) Your partner’s sperm can be collected or you can get a sperm donor.
3) Now, the doctor can insert sperm into the vagina using home insemination with syringe or you can place the sperm in a cervical cap that’s inserted into the cervix and left to stay there for a fixed duration.
4) You would be advised to lie down for 15 to 30 minutes. It will ideally allow the sperm to move up from the cervix to the uterus.
5) You can now start your day to day activities after some time in some days she would be advised to test pregnancy results.
What is home insemination?
A woman would like to perform such a process at home with privacy. Let us check what are the steps involved in the process? Is it safe to do home insemination? Where do we find a home insemination kit?
How to perform home insemination?
- Talk to a doctor
- Order your home insemination kit
- Ask for a donor if needed
- Be precautious while handling sperm
- Take care of the insemination syringe
Now you have to collect semen in the cleaned and sterilized cup or bowl. Please note condoms should not be used for this purpose. It is because condoms contain certain chemicals that are spermicidal.
You have to pull the syringe plunger out and also push air out of it. Ensure the vacuum has been produced before you dip the tip of the syringe in the bowl that contains semen in it. Now you have to insert the semen with thesyringe.
You have to remove all air bubbles formed in the syringe by gently tapping on the side of the syringe. Now, lie down in a comfortable position and make sure you don’t move for 15 to 30 mints. You may put a pillow below your waist so your hips, however, it is comfortable. Gently insert the insemination syringe into your vagina and start injecting the semen as slowly. Please note that spraying too fast can lead to semen escape. Do not move for some time.
Get your home artificial insemination kit in India now.
How to make home insemination successful?
1.) Take the help of the calendar to know about your ovulation date
2.) Make sure the sperm stays in the uterus
3.) Insert the insemination syringe with care.
The home insemination success rate is slightly lower than natural intercourse. It is offered to those future parents who have the following problems –
a. Father’s sperm count is low.
b. Sperms are unable to travel to the mother’s cervical canal.
c. Mother is above 35 years of age willing for a child but unable to do so.
Home insemination kit can make your dream come true to become parents. As per the success rate of home insemination, it is sure that it is safe and secure and will also provide you good results. Why wait? If you are the one who is not able to conceive, you must use it and see its positive results.